If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many shapes and sizes, permitting you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at The Critters & Me in Santa Fe, NM. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (505) 982-5040 to learn more!