The Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Stand Behind Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Food Storage
If you are a puppy parent, you will definitely intend to discover a puppy dish that will work best for your puppy. Some pets gobble up too rapidly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while young puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. Below are some points to keep in mind when deciding on the right dog bowl for your puppy.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of: They are normally equipped with a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally sturdy, and safe to place in the dishwashing machine. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the Right Puppy Dish
At The Critters & Me in Santa Fe, NM, we stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (505) 982-5040 to learn more!
I count on Critters & Me to carry only the best quality and variety of foods and to give me great advice. They have never steered me wrong! Everyone in this wonderful store is friendly and helpful. I even love bringing my dogs here for their baths!
Highest quality pet food, very knowledgable staff, and Laura the owner is a pet whisperer. She knows what animals need!
Emma Lozada Maldonado
when I have questions to ask, they help us and very friendly
These guys are the best. I know that I will always get the best quality for my dogs. They spend time to explain ingredients and make suggestions about what will be best for them. It is always worth the drive across town!
Knowledgable staff and great products, what more could you ask for!